Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background
Welcome to Hathaway House located in Blissfield MI

ROOTS RUN DEEP HERE

In 1836 a young David Carpenter settled in Blissfield, MI to open a dry goods store and begin planning
“the finest home between Toledo and Buffalo.” In 1963 the Weeber family purchased the stately home and converted it to a restaurant. Today a third generation of the Weeber family continues its operation. In 1982, the original carriage house directly behind the Hathaway House was converted into a second restaurant, Main Street Stable and Tavern.